Sometime, foreigners feel despair when they have to leave their favorite place Singapore. They find a job; suitable to their profile and apply for Singapore Employment Pass. With the help of it, they come here for earning their livelihood. Once they have to leave this job for some reason as well as Singapore too. The reason behind to leaving Singapore, they have no work to do and earn money here. Today there is an option to stay in Singapore according to their choice and search a suitable job here only. This is possible only with Singapore Personalized Employment Pass.
Singapore Personalized Employment Pass allows them to stay here up to 6 months and find a suitable job while living here. Means this pass is for the people who wish to search a job and stay in Singapore as per their own qualities. This visa is eligible for five years.
- PEP holders are allowed for job flexibility. They can get hired by any of the employer in any sector of their interest.
- PEP holder has no need to re-apply for Singapore Employment Pass while changing his job.
- PEP holder can stay and search for a job up to the period of 6 month. They have no need leave Singapore.
PEP Eligibility Requirement
- Applicant who is earning minimum salary of Sg $ 8000/- per month, eligible for PEP (The proof of salary, he has drawn last should not be older than 6 months
- Applicant with P1 category with Employment Pass holder presently
- Having at least experience of 2 years of working under category P2 and has earned a fixed salary of at least SG $ 34000/- Per annum.
- Q1 holder is also eligible for PEP in case he has 5 years of experience too along with Q1 pass.
Singapore Long Term Visa Pass, as it is describing by its name. This Visa provides permission to foreigner employees to relocate their family including unmarried children up to 21 years old may be step children or legally adopted, Spouse. Singapore Employment pass holder or Singapore Enterpass holder may apply for dependent pass. This Visa holder can stay freely and move in and out of Singapore without any hassle.
This visa holder may be eligible for as long as Singapore Work Visa holder is gainfully employed in Singapore. His family members, as this visa pass holder may live there, work there and study there as Singapore citizen in renowned schools.
Benefits of Singapore Dependent Pass
• The dependent pass should be applied by Singapore Employment pass holder at the same time, when he is going to applying for it’s the renewal.
• Children with dependent pass could enroll in international k12 school of Singapore and they need not to apply for Student Visa.
• In case a person has S pass and working in Singapore, he is eligible for applying Singapore Dependent Pass. It is being approved by authority for the letter of consent. This takes 2-3 weeks to approve by the authority.
• Dependent pass holder could also apply for Singapore Permanent Residence Pass along with Singapore Employment pass holder.
• Family members of EP holder including Spouse, Children may be legally adopted or step children below 21 years are eligible for this visa pass. They need to apply by separately fill up the form.
• In case of not legally married couple, Fiancé is not eligible for dependent Pass, on the contrary he/ she is eligible for Singapore Long Term Social Visa Pass.
This information is shared by one-visa. For more detail may visit this website http://www.one-visa.com/singapore-visa-services/dependent-pass-long-term-visit-pass/ or contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One-Visa brings a special type of Employment Pass which is not required any contract letter of an employer. Singapore Personalised Employment Pass for highly qualified individuals who really willing to work and live in Singapore. This Visa provides you the permission to live and work in Singapore for up to 5 years and not tied with any of the employer. This Visa can be applied by the individuals by their own without securing any job first.
On the contrary, Singapore Employment pass may be provided to those people who have already got a job in Singapore. They need to submit a copy of the offer letter, issued by their hirer or employers. At the time of employment end, the Singapore Employment Pass Holder have to leave Singapore and get cancelled his work pass immediately. Otherwise he needs to find out a new job and then apply for new Employment Pass.
Singapore Personalised Employment Pass avail a relief from this tension of re-applying for Employment Pass as it do not bound you with any employer. You can live in Singapore for up to six months and search for work suits to your qualification. You can apply for this Visa individually on the basis of your own quality of documents. Now you will be crazy to get to know about the eligibility. Let me explain it what you need to apply for this Visa.
- Earning at least S$ 30000/- annually from current employer
- If you have withdrawn your last salary S$ 8000/- per month, you are eligible to apply for PEP
- People who have graduated from Singapore institute can also apply for PEP
- You have applied for P1, and not being unemployed for last six months can apply for this visa pass.
- A copy of your updated Resume or CV
- One copy of your each educational certificates from renowned Institute
- A copy of your valid Passport
- Copy of Employment Letter issued by your current employer
(Note: If any of the above said documents not in English language need to be submit original document.)
Being a PEP holder, you may apply for Singapore Permanent Residence Visa Pass after some time. If there is any information, about you want to know in detail feel free to contact at email@example.com, +65-6407-1579 or visit our website http://www.one-visa.com/singapore-visa-services/personalised-employment-pass/ our experienced consultant will feel glad to advice you.
One-visa is availing Singapore Training Employment Pass to the new foreigner employees. Singapore Training Employment Pass needs to be allotted to the people for practicing as professional, managerial, executive or specialist nature in Singapore.
Foreigners applying for Singapore Employment Pass must apply for TEP at the same time. If the applicant of Employment pass is under-graduate, training must be a part of his degree program from an acceptable educational institution. Companies may bring foreigner employees to Singapore from their branch offices for training of a professional or executive nature.
MOM (Ministry of Man Power) can consider the degree or diploma of technical certificate holder for Singapore training Employment pass that to be from recognized educational department. There are many more factors for their consideration as like salary, age, company background, current citizenship, related work experience, role, responsibilities etc.
There is a short process to get TEP. People who are eligible for same, given a list as following:
• Salary should be minimum Sg $ 1800/- pm
• Educational Qualification requires: A degree or diploma, technical certificates can be considered by MOM.
• Depends upon type of the job e.g. Professional, specialist or technician
• Work experience should be at least 5 years for relevant job.
Our consultant can guide you in better way for applying such Singapore Visas. The people, keen to get any Singapore Work Visas may concentrate at here + 65-6407 1579 or + 65-6407 1501 for online information, we also welcomes your email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details Please visit http://www.one-visa.com/.
Now days, as you know Singapore are growing in various industries. There is huge of work in fact lots of work, vacancies in each industry to trying ones luck. The government of Singapore is hoping to increase the population. So that they welcomes to foreigner, especially professionals like professors, doctors, engineers and other diploma or degree holders (from renowned institute). They have revealed a forward thinking means they encourage to visiting foreigners to get job and stay in their country for at least six months.
Employers are hiring locals as well as foreigners. People can apply as per their efficiency. Singapore Work Pass will be providing to the hired people by the employers. The whole expense is being done by employers only. They pay for it. The employee has no need to spend a single penny on it. The employers provide an offer letter to the hired person, and he gets his Work pass on the basis of that letter by one-visa.
Now you will ask why we need Singapore Work Pass. Let me explain, this document allows foreigners to work and stay in Singapore. It is like a permission letter to stay in Singapore for longer than a visitor or tourist visa.
Terms for applying Singapore Work Pass:
- You and the employer need to be agreed on the salary you will receive from him.
- The income should be at least SG$ 2800/- pm
- Need to be holding at least a diploma or degree from a well recognized institute.
- Should be experienced with certificate at least 3-5 years of professional working.
This Visa is basically described in three parts:
- The people earning Sg $ 8000/- or more, are eligible for P1 Pass
- Earning minimum 4000/- and maximum 8000/- Pm could apply for P2 Pass
- Foreigners, earning income between 2800/- pm to 4000/- may be Q1 Pass holder
One-Visa takes 2 weeks or 15 days for providing you Singapore Work Pass. This company charges loss amount for applying work Pass and gives quality work to it’s clients. This company has updated its satisfied clients review on the website http://www.one-visa.com/. If you are also keen to apply for Singapore Work Pass contact to one-visa at email@example.com or call any time at +65-6407 1579